Consumer Protection

How to dispute the accuracy of information included on your consumer report: You are entitled to dispute any information found on your consumer report. You may get in touch with our office through whichever method you choose: phone, e-mail, fax, or regular mail. For your convenience, we have provided a form that you can send to our office to open a dispute, but you are not required to use this form.

- To open a dispute by phone, you may call our office toll free at (844) 680-6939.
- You may also open a dispute via the “Contact Us” page of our website.
- If you prefer to mail a dispute, please address your request to:
   PDA Investigations
   ATTN: Consumer Disputes
   1610 Hover Street, Suite 200
   Longmont, CO 80501
- You may also fax a dispute to (303) 568-6418.

We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions.

What to expect once you have submitted your dispute: Once we have received your request to open a dispute, we will immediately begin to reinvestigate the information contained in your consumer report. We consider it our duty to assist you in verifying this information and will be at your disposal if you have any questions throughout the dispute process.

A record of this dispute will be added to your consumer file. We will also notify the hiring company that we are reinvestigating certain information that has been disputed.

If you believe that you may be the victim of identity theft, please consult the Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft form provided.

Consumer Rights

Consumers have rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act such as the right to a copy of your consumer report and disclosure your full file. If you would like to request this information from PDA, please contact our office toll free at (844) 680-6939. You may also send a request to PDA Investigations, 1610 Hover St., Suite 200 Longmont, CO 80501; or fax a request to (303) 568-6418.

For more information on your rights as a consumer, see the below forms.

If you have any questions about any of the information contained in your consumer report, or if you need an explanation of terms used, please feel free to contact the office by phone, e-mail, mail, or fax.